Minimise inventory stock while maximising your inventory availability
Professional Advantage developed Retail Analytics and Merchandise Planning (RAMP) to give retailers insight into their performance and resolve their biggest dilemma - minimising inventory stock while maximising inventory availability.
Questions RAMP can help you answer:
- What is the fastest/slowest moving item by month?
- How are sales performing vs budget?
- What are the sales trends by time of the year by location?
- What is the current stock shrinkage?
- Who are the highest performing sales people?
- What is the current stock holding valuation?
Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- Shortened reporting cycles help increase speed and quality of decision making
- Interactive ad hoc queries allow managers to react faster to changes and fine tune their decisions
- Automated reporting reduces manual effort required to generate company performance information
Integrated reporting across multiple sources & stores
- Single reporting system with integrated external data sources, such as ERP or WMS, provides a unified view of the business
- Automated generation of KPIs provide additional insight into company performance
- Greater visibility on company performance leads to better forecasting and budgeting
Reliable inventory management
- Minimised excess inventory stock and maximised inventory availability
- Cash savings by transferring inventory from slow moving stores to faster moving stores
- Optimised inventory mix in store by reduced in store stock-outs and buying only what sells
Open to Buy
- Improved control of buyers' budget spending and inventory carried, and minimal effort required to gather information by buyers
- Improved visibility reduces effort in planning inventory requirements
- Allows for greater control over inventory
System generated suggested store transfers and purchase orders
- System's business intelligence reduces effort required in planning inventory requirements
- System flexibility allows buyers/merchandise planners to modify, delete or add to system generated purchase orders and store transfers
- Centralised view of merchandise vendor information
- Increased efficiencies of supplier-driven processes
- Increased power of price negotiation
- Improved supplier relationships
Enhanced ordering, transfer and replenishment functionality
- Greater control over products and inventories
- Reduced markdowns
- Retail Analytics & Merchandise Planinng (RAMP)
It is important to us at Professional Advantage to support a product that we designed and developed. All of our RAMP customers will be part of our SupportPlus where they can expect high quality support.
SupportPlus Fast Facts
- Over 80% of support cases are closed in 2 working days
- Support Staff have over 6 years customer support experience each
- Fulltime dedicated resources certified in Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- No case is closed until written confirmation is received
- Free value adding services - webinars, user group meetings, newsletters
- Online Support Centre for self service