Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Microsoft Dynamics RMS from Professional Advantage is the perfect retail software solution for retailers
If you are a retailer looking to run operations more efficiently, improve your level of service and make confident decisions that are geared towards growth and/or an improved bottom line choosing Microsoft Dynamics RMS from Professional Advantage would be the right choice for you.
Microsoft Dynamics RMS is retail software that automates Point-of-Sale (POS) processes and store operations, providing you with centralised control for your multi-store or run as a standalone application if you have a single store.
We at Professional Advantage are committed to working with you to improve your retail business. Not only do we provide retailers with Microsoft Dynamics RMS but have developed add-on's to further enhance your operations.
If you are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics RMS partner who can offer you quality support and the expertise of skilled consultants in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth, Professional Advantage has the local presence to help. Call us today on 1800 126 499.
Microsoft Dynamics RMS is a retail solution that is available with Store Operations and Headquarters. Their features are as follows:
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations
The benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations:
- Streamline business operations, including inventory, supplier management and POS processes
- Integrate credit and debit card transaction at POS
- Make informed decisions with accurate data and powerful reporting tools
- Expand easily to multi-store operations
- Reduce POS system and operating costs
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Headquarters
The benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics RMS Headquarters:
- Synchronise detailed sales and inventory data from multiple Microsoft Dynamics Store Operations installations
- Manage prices, purchasing and inventory by region or by store
- Set and monitor policies and procedures for all stores
- View, analyse and share information across your entire business
At Professional Advantage we can also integrate Microsoft Dynamics RMS with a Microsoft Dynamics Financial solution.
Providing our Microsoft Dynamics RMS customers ongoing support is important to us at Professional Advantage.
All of our Microsoft Dynamics RMS customers can expect high quality support services through our SupportPlus program.
SupportPlus Fast Facts
- Over 80% of support cases are closed in 2 working days
- Support Staff have over 6 years customer support experience each
- Fulltime dedicated resources certified in Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- No case is closed until written confirmation is received
- Free value adding services - webinars, user group meetings, newsletters
- Online Support Centre for self service