In Microsoft CRM how do I create a marketing list with members that change dynamically?
In Microsoft Dynamics CRM you can create a marketing list with members that change dynamically. For example you want to create a marketing campaign targeting accounts in Sydney with open opportunites exceeding $10,000.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Marketing or Sales, and then click Marketing Lists.
- In the Records group, click New.
- In the Marketing List form, specify the following details:
- Type a name for your new list.
- In the Member Type list, select Account, and then click Save.
- Under Related, click Marketing List Members.
- Under List Tools, on the Marketing List Members tab, in the Actions group, click Manage Members.
- In the Manage Membersdialog box, define the search criteria:
- Click Select, and then select Address 1: City. Click Enter Value, and then type Sydney.
- Click Select, and scroll down to the bottom section of the list, under the Related heading. This section shows all the related records.
- Under Related, select Opportunities (Potential Customer).
- Click Select, and then select Est. Revenue.
- Change Equals to Is Greater Than, click Enter Value, and then type 10,000.
- Click Find.
- If you are satisfied with the search results, click Use Query to share this marketing list with your team members.