Frequently Asked Questions for CRM
Why can't I edit, create or delete records like accounts, leads or contacts in Microsoft CRM?
Currently, you might not have the permissions to edit, create or delete a record. Contact your Manager or Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrator to update your permissions.
How do I attach files to email templates in Microsoft CRM?
To attach files to an email template, such as a direct email or quick campaign:
- Open the template
- On the Actions toolbar in the Attachments area, click New Email Attachment
*Note: If you are adding an attachment to a new template, you will need to save the template first.
Can I access Microsoft Dynamics CRM from my mobile?
Yes you can use a mobile that is web-enabled to connect to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. Users will be able to access real time data from anywhere.
Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM work on Chrome, Safari & Firefox?
Yes, Microsoft Dynamics CRM does work on Chrome, Safari & Firefox with the Q4 services update.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM online?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM online is a full featured on demand CRM solution delivered as a cloud service.
Can I increase the font size in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
You cannot change the size of the font used in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, but you can change your browser setting so the font appears bigger or smaller by doing one of the following:
- Use Ctrl + and Ctrl - to control the zoom feature in Internet Explorer
- Change the screen resolution on your computer eg with a lower resolution your text will appear larger
Can Microsoft Dynamics CRM be customised to improve business relevance?
Yes. Professional Advantage is a team of consultants, trainers, developers and technical specialists who all boast formal certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We can help you customise Microsoft Dynamics CRM to enhance its value in your organisation.
In Microsoft CRM how do I create a marketing list with members that change dynamically?
In Microsoft Dynamics CRM you can create a marketing list with members that change dynamically. For example you want to create a marketing campaign targeting accounts in Sydney with open opportunites exceeding $10,000.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Marketing or Sales, and then click Marketing Lists.
- In the Records group, click New.
- In the Marketing List form, specify the following details:
- Type a name for your new list.
- In the Member Type list, select Account, and then click Save.
- Under Related, click Marketing List Members.
- Under List Tools, on the Marketing List Members tab, in the Actions group, click Manage Members.
- In the Manage Membersdialog box, define the search criteria:
- Click Select, and then select Address 1: City. Click Enter Value, and then type Sydney.
- Click Select, and scroll down to the bottom section of the list, under the Related heading. This section shows all the related records.
- Under Related, select Opportunities (Potential Customer).
- Click Select, and then select Est. Revenue.
- Change Equals to Is Greater Than, click Enter Value, and then type 10,000.
- Click Find.
- If you are satisfied with the search results, click Use Query to share this marketing list with your team members.
Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrate with Microsoft SharePoint 2010?
Yes, Microsoft Dynamics CRM does integrate with Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Can I configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for my business without neeeding to be a developer?
Yes, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be configured to suit your business without the need for a developer.
Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM work with Microsoft Outlook?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Outlook including your appointments, tasks and emails.
Is it easy to make Microsoft Dynamics CRM suit our business processes?
Yes, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed to work the way your business does.
Can I purchase Microsoft Dynamics CRM via a subscription model?
Yes you can purchase Microsoft Dynamics CRM via a subscription model through Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online or through Professional Advantage's Hosted services.
If you would like to find out more please contact us on 1800 126 499.
Where can I find apps for Microsoft Dynamics CRM that are specific to my industry?
To find apps for Microsoft Dynamics CRM specific to your industry visit Microsoft Marketplace.
How do I get my users, especially my sales people, to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM was designed to the familiar Microsoft Outlook environment support faster user adoption and high utilisation. It also works with familiar tools like Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel. With role tailored access your users can only access information they want and need, delivered how they want.