Here’s some good news for organisations that want even more from Office 365: Microsoft has just released its most comprehensive and secure Office 365 enterprise plan yet.
Office 365 E5 is the first enterprise plan that allows organisations to replace legacy meeting and phone systems with Skype for Business.
This means that in addition to accessing the latest Office 2016 applications, Office 365 E5 users can also:
- Call into a Skype for Business meeting from any landline, PC or mobile device
- Host virtual meetings for up to 1000 attendees with Skype Meeting Broadcast
- Replace traditional phone systems with Cloud PBX
- Use Office 365 as the central location for managing communication
- Subscribe to Microsoft managed calling plans and phone numbers – this feature is only available in the United States but will be rolled out to other markets this year.
Microsoft Office corporate vice-president Kirk Koenigsbauer said in a blog post that the plan would improve internal and external collaborations.
“Having Skype for Business as an integrated part of the work people are already doing in Office means greater continuity as they collaborate and communicate throughout the day,” he wrote.
Office 365 E5 also includes new security and data analytics updates. Users can view live business analytics and visualisations with Power BI Pro, use Delve to improve team and organisational effectiveness and keep attachments and URLs safe with advanced threat protection.
Office 365 E5 will replace Office 365 E4, but Microsoft says E4 will still be available until June 2016.
To find out more about Office 365 E5 pricing or to organise an upgrade visit our website today.