Join David Parmenter in his one day course "Journey to a lean accounting team"
Whilst most corporate accountants are aware of the revolution of lean and its positive impact on private, government and non profit sectors, few have realised the profound impact it has on the accounting function.
The pioneers of LEAN accounting have now blazed a pathway that all corporate accountants need to walk along. Lean accounting not only looks at making all finance team processes more efficient, it changes the way we report numbers (by using value streams). It challenges our thinking about spare capacity and our treatment of inventory and totally rethinks the use of cost allocations (the validity of activity based accounting being challenged).
Brisbane - 15th August
Melbourne - 18th August
Sydney - 19th August
For full course details download the following brochure
What you'll gain
Upon attending you will be able to:
• Apply the lean concepts to your accounting function
• Commence changing the major ineffective processes finance teams commonly use
• Redesign your report formats that will make a difference to management based on the case studies covered in the course
• Cut days out of your month-end processes - immediately
• Complete fast forecasts and annual plans
• Review, at your leisure, the comprehensive white paper with electronic media valued at A$200.
Contributing 7 CPE hours, this course covers the latest thinking on the lean processes finance teams have successfully adopted around the world.
The early bird rate expires on 31 July so don't miss out, register now!