Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 … Get ready! Get excited!
At Professional Advantage we are very excited about the latest version of Dynamics GP 2013. It is a feature-rich release with the highlight being the GP web client.
The web client will be particularly suited to organisations that have users in many remote sites or with a large number of telecommuting employees. Organisations can now choose whether to deploy Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 on-premise or in the cloud.
Dynamics GP 2013 comes with more than 125 functionality enhancements. Many of these enhancements are cool features that make a big difference to the day to day usage of the system. Some of these include:
- Reconciled indicator shows transactions that have been successfully reconciled
- Select printer function allowing users to select the printer they want to use at the time of printing
- Consolidated customer invoicing allows for combining several shipments/orders into one invoice
- Reconcile to GL for chequebook balance to the associated general ledger cash account
- Journal entry history enquiry
- Document attach feature for sales and purchase transactions and master records
- Fixed assets historical depreciation reports
- Fixed assets mass depreciation reversals.
For more details about Microsoft Dynamics GP see our webpage.