Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 – available now!
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 offers powerful industry solutions, rapid deployment and adoption, flexibility to adapt to the way your business and people work around the world. Some of the enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 include:
General feature enhancements:
- Support for SQL 2012 including new out of the box BI capabilities within role centres using PowerView
- Support for SharePoint 2013 and enhanced role centre KPIs and dashboards
- Merging of global feature set and extended country support from a single instance ERP (now supports China, India, Russia, Brazil)
- Continued enhancements to industry focus areas of manufacturing, distribution, retail, public sector and professional services
- Improvements based on feedback and suggestions from customers and partners
- Enhancements and extensions to Office add-ins.
Some of the specific feature enhancements:
- New budget planning and modelling capabilities within Dynamics AX and using Excel integration framework plus full workflow approval support
- Financial enhancements for more flexible multi-company configurations
- Bank reconciliation enhancements for statement import and auto reconciliation
- New inventory costing method 'moving average,' also known as perpetual costing, to better support retail and other industries who prefer this method
- Indirect cost framework extended to purchased items not just production items
- Project resource management improvements
- Cross company project capabilities
- Human resource enhancements
- Extension of sub-ledger accounting framework first introduced in Microsoft Dynamics AX2012.
Check it out!
Talk to us to find out how the enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 can help you move your business forward.
Videos and demos of the new features coming soon.
Thursday, 16 February 2017
Learn how you can improve and strengthen everyday collaboration with a seamless project management and collaboration site.
Click here to register