- Agile Scenario Analysis in budget planning.
- Alignment of operational drivers with budget plans.
- Forecasting derived from latest sales data and operational trends.
- Leverage graphically rich interactive representation of key business
metrics in decision making.
- Automate report preparation from disparate systems in
“One Source of Truth”.
- Reduce the hours required in preparing reports.
- Increase the delta on analysis and advice from the finance team.
As part of our Rethinking Corporate Performance Management in 2020 and Beyond webinar series, we explore and demonstrate how agile scenario analysis, data driven forecasting, and consolidated management reporting data can accentuate business insights and enhance decision-making.
Join our three-part webinar series to learn about the tools and techniques that accelerate strategic execution.
Episode 1 - Scenario Analysis in Strategic Planning
Thursday 21st November: 12:30 - 1:15 PM (AEDT)
- Gain knowledge of latest scenario planning techniques.
- Apply scenario analysis in budget planning decisions.
- Learn how to apply LEAN accounting principles in your budget planning.
- Enhance your understanding of evolving finance management technology and practices.
- Improve the finance teams internal consulting techniques.
Episode 2 - Implementing Integrated Forecasting
Thursday 28th November: 12:30 - 1:15 PM (AEDT)
- Acquire knowledge of Integrated Forecasting techniques.
- Learn how to apply predictive analytics principles in your forecast planning.
- Apply forecast analysis in planning decisions.
- Gain insights on the latest finance management technology and practices.
- Improve the finance teams' internal consulting techniques.
Episode 3 - Management Reporting Data Warehouse
Thursday 5th December: 12:30 - 1:15 PM (AEDT)
- Acquire knowledge of Reporting Data Warehousing techniques.
- Learn the principles of engaging infographics in your management reporting.
- Gain knowledge of variance analysis techniques.
- Apply variance analysis in planning decisions.
- Enhance your business partnering skills.