Looking for a partner who can help you customise your solution?
Professional Advantage has a strong track record of partnering with customers and software vendors such as Microsoft and Infor to build solutions suited to a particular industry. As an Independent Software Vendor, (ISV) Professional Advantage has successfully leveraged software development practices across many product lines and geographies.
Previous examples of product development include:
- Personnel Agency Module (PAM). Microsoft Dynamics for recruitment companies was initially developed in Australia for Hays Recruitment. In over a decade of partnership with Professional Advantage, Hays Australia has grown from 1,000 active employees to over 10,000 and in addition have expanded their use of the system to include more employees in Asia, Europe, and North America. Hays now have the benefit of a stable, supported platform in use by 100 other staffing and recruitment companies worldwide. The larger customer base means that Hays also benefits from product enhancements such as packaged business intelligence (Dashboards, Automatic Notification Reports, Data Warehouse, OLAP Cubes, Excel integration).
- Retail Analytics and Merchandise Planning (RAMP) was developed in Australia to help organisations with retail and wholesale operations minimise their inventory on hand while maximising inventory availability. RAMP is now in use worldwide by organisations like The Philadelphia Eagles (NFL - Gridiron), Minnesota Wild (NHL - Ice Hockey), Tampa Bay Rays (MLB - Baseball), and Billabong.
- Analytical Cubes Library (ACL) was originally developed by Professional Advantage to provide an advanced, packaged business intelligence solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP. Microsoft acquired the product from Professional Advantage in 2005 and it is now licensed to thousands of companies worldwide including the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto FC, London Stock Exchange, The Salvation Army and The Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Collections Management for Microsoft Dynamics GP was developed by Professional Advantage in Australia to help organisations collect outstanding debt, improve cash flow, and reduce bad debt. It is licensed by companies all around the world including many sporting organisations such as Marylebone Cricket Club, Liverpool FC, Leeds FC, Manchester United, Everton, and The Denver Broncos. Microsoft has acquired the global distribution rights for Collections Management and it is now licensed to over 5,000 customers worldwide.
- Companion Products for SunSystems - over the last 25 years Professional Advantage has developed a wide range of enhancement modules for the Infor SunSystems financial management system. These modules address specific business process ares for the office of finance such as Bank Reconciliation, Contract and Service Billing, eProcurement, Collections and Credit Management, Electronic Payments, Cash Receipting and Multi Company Consolidations. With over 1,200 clients worldwide, the modules are sold globally both by Infor themselves and the broader Infor SunSystems reseller network.
Tuesday, 19 June 2018
Now is the time to take a more proactive approach towards securing your company’s data. Learn how you can guard your business against cyber threats. Register now!
Click here to register